26 Charged in Plot against the King
- 26 Charged in Plot against the King More >>
- King Silas Shot! More >>
- The Trial of David Shepherd - A Political Editorial More >>
- Charter of Gilboa Stolen! More >>
- King Silas Takes Pilgrimage More >>
- King Celebrates Birthday in the Dark More >>
- David Shepherd is the New Face of Diplomacy More >>
- The Cases of Judgment Day More >>
Shiloh (UNN) – No one has ever tried to topple the monarchy, but a band of upper level Gilboan ministers and generals have unsettled the nation with their attempt.
Officials from Altar Mansion have reported that 26 men and women have been arrested for their involvement in an assassination attempt against King Silas. Under extreme questioning, one source revealed the attempt to be part of a larger coup d'etat plot to replace King Silas with his son, Prince Jack. Chancellor Hanson cited that, "We've arrested some solders from the Kings Own, who will be tried accordingly. We have the situation under control – the country is finally at peace."
King Silas survived the attempt and returned to his rightful seat in Unity Hall this week. In addition to the 26 men in custody, Prince Jack Benjamin and CrossGen Executive William Cross have also been implicated. The nation awaits King Silas's judgment on the punishment of his only son and heir with curiosity. Some Military officials claim Prince Jack was merely a pawn in Cross's plot, while others point their finger at his ambition for the throne as motivation.
When asked whether King Silas would enforce the death penalty for treason against his own son, Chancellor Hanson would only say that, "The conspirators against the monarchy will regret their campaign of aggression and violence."
Learn the History of
The Royal Kingdom
Silas Benjamin >>
Rose Benjamin >>
Jack Benjamin >>
Michelle Benjamin >>
- Shiloh has over 804 kilometers of subterranean railway.
- Shiloh is home to three beaches and the nation's largest national park.
- Unity Tower claims the title of the tallest building in the world.
- The official residence of the Royal Family is Altar Mansion in Shiloh. They have a summer home, the Vineyard, on the coast.
- Over 300 people work at the Mansion, including domestic servants, chefs, footmen, cleaners, plumbers, gardeners, chauffeurs, electricians, and two people who wind all the clocks.
- The Mansion has around 400 rooms, including 15 staterooms, 50 royal and guest bedrooms, 70 bathrooms, 85 offices, a cinema and a swimming pool. It also has its own post office and police station.